DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
1. Provide policy direction in the conduct of inspection and audit of PNP personnel and units, and investigation, prosecution and summary hearing of administrative cases involving PNP personnel;
2. Review, evaluate, and resolve appealed cases from decisions of the Regional IAS;
3. Periodically submit to the C, PNP and the Chairman, NAPOLCOM an assessment, analysis and evaluation of the character and behavior of PNP personnel and units;
4. Insure that powers and functions of the IAS are effectively exercised and implemented;
5. Exercise control and supervision of all IAS personnel; and
6. Submit reports to the Senate and to the Office of the President.